Types of Personal Information we collect
In order for us to process reservations to our Apartments as well as receive customer service requests, Midtown Stays will collect the following information:
- Your name, address, email information, telephone number, credit card information, arrival and departure dates.
- Information from special requests made (e.g. preferences pertaining to specific accommodation, purchase of goods and services).
- Information from observations about your service preferences (including amenities, room preference, facilities or services used).
- Information provided regarding marketing preferences.
- Information provided in the course of feedback, customer satisfaction survey, contests or promotional offers.
- Information collected through the use of closed circuit television systems, card key and other security systems.
We may collect this information through a different channels, including from you directly, from third parties with whom we do business (e.g., such as travel agents, airlines, event planners or similar providers). We may request you to provide personal information about others to us (e.g., individuals for whom you are making a reservation on behalf of). In such cases, we rely on you to obtain such other persons; consent for disclosing their information to us which we will use in accordance with the terms of our Privacy Statement. If you choose not to provide certain details, however, some of your transactions with us may be impacted.
Accuracy of Data Collected
Midtown Stays takes the information you have provided as accurate and complete and will use the information as stated accordingly.
Marketing & Communications
The email communications you receive from Midtown Stays is intended to be useful to you, and you have indicated that you want to receive such information. We provide you the ability to unsubscribe from all marketing communications on offers and promotions and survey. You can do so by following the instructions in relation to opting-out from the unsubscribe link provided in our email communications to you.
Midtown Stays treats personal information provided to us as confidential. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from accidental deletion, loss and unauthorized access, disclosure or modification. Personal information submitted to us via our websites is transferred over a Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) connection, provided you are using a SSL enabled browser or device.
All other questions on our use of your personal data should be directed to email@example.com.