By completing payment and receiving any of our rental apartments, guests agree to the following terms and conditions and may be asked to sign these terms and conditions upon arriving depending on length of stay..
1) Payment: Your credit card will be charged the full amount at time of reservation. . All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel more than 7 days in advance you will receive a full refund. Cancel up to 7 days before check in and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
2) Check In is after 3pm or after and check-out is at 11a.m. Additional fees will be charged if you exceed the check out time. Half a daily rate will be charged for a check out that is done up to 6 hours after the set time, a whole daily rate for more than 6 hours.
3) We understand that accidents happen and ask that you notify us if you happen to break or damage something in the apartment. We will either assess a fee or utilize your damage deposit if one was provided. Please notify us in any event, thank you.
4) Please respect the quiet hours in the building and after 10:00pm.. Parties, loud music and noise that disturbs the tranquility of other property owners after 10pm is prohibited. If these rules are not abided it’s possible that a neighbor or ourselves will evolve the police which could result in immediate eviction and non-refundable reservation.
5) Smoking is prohibited in all properties and in the building common areas (including Marijuana even if you are licensed).
6) If you choose to extend your stay please notify us as soon as possible so that we can guarantee your continued stay in the same apartment. With late notice we may have to move you to another apartment.
7) In case you lose your apartment keys, the cost of calling the locksmith, opening the door and the set of new keys is your responsibility.
8) The guest may not transfer his rights to the apartment to another person or sublet without the authorization of MIdtownstays.
9) You may be asked to sign these terms and conditions upon arrival and may be required to sign in order to entry to your apartment.